- Ice runs in the blood Danish NHL stars are born with skates on
- Scandinavian mentorship Hockey in Denmark owes Sweden a lot
- Foppa’s legacy The goal, the stamp & Olympic gold
- Royal Arena tour Experience the venue hosting the Worlds
Countdown to face-off
- MIRACLE ON ICE 37 years ago today, the biggest moment in ice hockey history was made in the small village of Lake Placid outside of New York.
- Fortress of Jutland Jyske Bank BOXEN will be a fortress for the Danish national team, but CEO Georg Sorensen is just as proud of hosting the event ...
- A world-class experience Tbe CEO of Royal Arena is eager to welcome ice hockey fans from all over the world, and he is sure fans from all over the world...
- “It’s huge for the city” Her Olympic Qualification campaign didn’t start ideally as Denmark lost 6-1 to Switzerland but Henriette Ostergaard has still a...
Become a part of the FACE-OFF FORCE at the 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Denmark!
The 16 teams are divided into two groups for the Preliminary Round.
The top-four ranked teams of each group advance to the quarter-finals that will be played cross-over. The first-place team in each preliminary-round group plays the fourth-place team of the other group, while the second-place team plays the third-place team of the other group. 1A-4B, 2A-3B, 1B-4A, 2B-3A. The winning teams advance to the semi-finals.