IIHF Terms and Conditions
Ishockey VM 2018 P/S
IIHF Ticket Terms and Conditions
The person for whom this admission ticket has been issued (the Ticket Holder) has agreed to accept and comply with the Terms and Conditions given below:
1. Any use of the 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship (Event) game tickets (Tickets) and admission to the arena shall be subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and such other rules (Rules) as may be established by the IIHF, the local organising committee for the game, the Ticketing Bureau and/or the owner of the venue (collectively, the Authorities). Anyone who purchases or uses Tickets shall be deemed to have agreed to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules.
2. In certain cases the Ticket may be withdrawn. In addition to other available remedies, the Authorities shall have the right to cancel and/or require the return of Tickets. Furthermore they can refuse a person admission to the stadium or expel the person without any compensation if he or she is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, without any refund.
3. Any person attending the Event shall not record, transmit, or in any other manner disseminate over the internet or any other media, for commercial or other purposes, any sound, image, or description, or results of the Event, in whole or in part, or assist any other person/s conducting such activities. It is prohibited to take into any arena where an Event game is being played any equipment or device developed for any of the activities identified above (except for mobile telephones provided that the phone is only used for bona fide personal and private call making/receiving).
4. Tickets may not be used for advertising, sales promotion or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, use as a premium, give-away or prize in a competition or sweepstake) without the prior written approval of the IIHF.
5. For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, if requested by the Authorities, all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, conducting inspections of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items, and/or body checks.
6. It is prohibited to take into the stadium where any Event game is being played any promotional or commercial item of whatever nature including but not limited to, banners, signs, hand-outs, give-aways, symbols and leaflets. The Authorities reserve the right to confiscate such items at the entrance. Moreover, it is prohibited to take into the arena any kind of disruptive artificial noise makers, including but not limited to air horns, vuvuzelas, and megaphones. The Authorities reserve the right to confiscate such items at the entrance. Any person attending game venues is not permitted to engage in ambush marketing, display commercial or offensive signage, sell any goods or services, wear or give away political, advertising or promotional materials, engage in any other activity which the Authorities consider dangerous or otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Ticket Holder consents to: (a) the recording of his/her face and body and/or voice by any means (including, but not limited to, audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers); and (b) the commercial and/or non-commercial exploitation throughout the world of his/her image by any means and without compensation.
8. The Authorities will have no further liability whatsoever, including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Authorities hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the venue. The Authorities shall not be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view of the games.
9. The Ticket Holder agrees that in connection with any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event, the Ticket Holder will seek to resolve such dispute amicably with the Authorities and, if unable to do so, will submit the dispute, exclusively, to the courts of Denmark; with all disputes resolutions being in accordance with Danish law.