Larger than the sport
“Even if we have to die on the ice...”
Published 28.03.2017 15:17 GMT+2 | Author
These two games Czechoslovakia simply could not lose.
Ice runs in the blood
Danish NHL stars are born with skates on
Published 17.03.2017 14:59 GMT+1 | Author
The fathers of the Danish players in the National Hockey League reveal how it all started.
Hockey in Denmark owes Sweden a lot
Published 01.03.2017 13:43 GMT+1 | Author
Co-operation and a short distance to Sweden are some of the keys behind the Danish success.
- Foppa’s legacy In Sweden, this is one of the most replayed sports highlights on television.
- MIRACLE ON ICE 37 years ago today, the biggest moment in ice hockey history was made in the small village of Lake Placid outside of New York.
- Fortress of Jutland Jyske Bank BOXEN will be a fortress for the Danish national team, but CEO Georg Sorensen is just as proud of hosting the event and welcoming seven other nations
- A world-class experience Tbe CEO of Royal Arena is eager to welcome ice hockey fans from all over the world, and he is sure fans from all over the world will enjoy a unique experience.
- “It’s huge for the city” Her Olympic Qualification campaign didn’t start ideally as Denmark lost 6-1 to Switzerland but Henriette Ostergaard has still a lot to look forward to.
- FACE-OFF FORCE: The volunteer registration is now OPEN and we are ready to receive your application.
- Royal opening in Copenhagen The newest architectonic crown jewel of the Danish capital, dubbed the “world’s most beautiful”, had a royal inauguration.
- Proud minister and mayors: One of the biggest sport events is coming to Denmark, and that evokes pride and happiness in the Danish Minister for Culture and mayors of the host cities.